[email protected]

027 527 3026

Mon-Fri: By Appointment Only

Section 61

Section 61 requests for people unlawful in NZ

Most avenues are closed once you are unlawful in New Zealand. However, you can make a request for consideration under Section 61 of the Immigration Act 2009.

We believe it is important to seek expert advice which could assist you in presenting the special circumstances unique to your case. We ensure that we develop a strategy to present such requests, either to Immigration New Zealand or the Minister of Immigration, depending upon your circumstances.

Contact us NOW to book a consultation.

Book a Consultation

Get Help Now